Thursday, October 23, 2008

roller coaster riding

maybe the cure for my poker blues was to just bitch about it on my blog, because as soon as i started playing today, it was off to the races.

i played 15 games today and came in first 6 times. (FINALLY!!) and cashed in 2 more at 2nd, so 8 cashes overall is good and my month has totally turned around just that quick. im almost up to my high for the beginning of the month. they are right when they say this is a hard way to make an easy living. the emotional toll it takes when you lose a few is crazy. im so glad im tracking my games - it helps me calm down when i can quantify things. my roi since moving back to this level after today is back up to 15.33% and im cashing in 42.37% of the games since moving back down. still feeling good about the move down and am going to concentrate on getting playing time in every day to maximize my edge.

i have wondered what was considered a good rate, and everything ive read says if you can cash in about 40% of the games you are playing in, then you are considered a winning player, so i feel really good about that!

ttyl
peace and love and happiness
k-

1 comment:

Porqchop said...

Hey! Hadn't checked-in for a while. You still hoping to make a go of it?